Tablet of Contents on This Enchanted Page
380 Lifetime Visits for This Realm, 2 Wizards Have Been Here Today
What Do Fairies symbolize?
Fairy symbolizes games, growth, and illusions. Fairies are not straightforward. They are complicated beings on their own path of growth. They slip in between realms with their alluring charm to test others and themselves.
They enjoy games, testing boundaries, and concealing their motives (even from themselves). They are contradictory beings that don’t even know their true intentions most of the time because they keep shifting their perspective as they “live in the present moment”. They are ruled by paradox.
Fairies constantly question the idea of responsibility (especially emotional responsibility). It’s not always easy to know who’s “responsible” for something.
Fairies want you to ask:
- Is it their “fault” or do I have a role to play in this?
- Do I get to decide how I feel, or am I reacting from a wounded place?
- Can we work together?
- Are there some things that should not be compromised?
- Is it okay that my boundaries keep changing?
- Does it matter if they can’t understand my perspective?
- Can I improve my communication skills?
- What is my intention?
- Is having good intentions all that matters, or is it more complicated than that?
- Is there a state of compassion beyond personal perspective?
Below are Guided Meditations working with fairies and to meet fairies!